As part of OuiShare Fest, there will be an evening event on Thursday, May 2., that gathers entrepreneurs from the collaborative economy and representatives of traditional companies to discuss the opportunities & issues they face as well as their share experiences and best practices in engaging policy makers.
This event, which is a workshop aiming to prompt ideas and start initial conversations, will take place at another venue near the Cabaret Sauvage and is reserved for speakers and partners of OuiShare Fest (there are only a limited number of seats).
OuiShare is very excited about this unique opportunity to spark meaningful conversations between the different stakeholders of the collaborative economy and brainstorm in small groups about the opportunities and issues companies in this space face.
- 6:30 - 8:30 An introductory panel moderated by April Rinne (Collaborative Lab) to set the stage featuring Lauren Anderson (Collaborative Consumption), Helen Goulden (Nesta), Molly Turner (Airbnb), Anne-Laure Brun Buisson (Sharelex), Javi Creus (Ideas for Change) & Daniel Kaplan (La Fing).
- Small group discussions in which participants can exchange their experiences with policy makers in different sectors
- Discussion of ideas and experiences in the plenum
- 9 pm - 11 pm Dinner
- When: Thursday 2 May, 5:30-8:30pm
- Where: (10 minutes walk from the Cabaret Sauvage)
- Note: This is an invitation only event